|SELL: Office furniture, PCs, printers, miscellaneous
Posted by: Mercury
Postal code: 25046
click to view fullsize image
On exclusive sale from next July 13th to July 30th the fleet of a large foundry in Brescia, Industrie Pasotti spa.
67 lots will be on sale including:
- 19 die-casting islands complete with auxiliaries (waiting furnace, loading robot, shearing press etc.) with presses brand Idra, Colosio and GDK, with variable power from 300 to 950 tons.
- 4 Marconi MTX500 melting furnaces from 2010.
- 10 machining islands with machining centers, transfer machinery
- Machine tools
- Concierge: reception desk, desk with pc station, nr 1 chest of drawers, wardrobe 2
high doors, nr 3 chairs, nr 1 weight (counted in the real estate appraisal), storage room table n°2
drawer units miscellaneous material
- Switchboard office (ground floor): desk with peninsula, chair, full pc hp monitor
asus, keyboard and mouse , telephone switchboard alcatel, nr 3 drawers, wardrobe with 4 doors,
coffee table, multifunction printer ricoh aticio mp 201spf super g3. nr 2 hangers and nr 1
- Living room: white laminate table with nr 4 chairs nr 1 coat rack
- Coffee room: nr 1 refrigerator, nr 1 chest of drawers, nr 1 wardrobe with two doors.
(excluding coffee machine and beverage dispenser)
- Infirmary: nr 1 table, nr 5 chairs, nr 1 wardrobe,nr 1 bed,nr 1 cot,nr 1 stretcher
- Meeting room: nr 1 laminate table, nr 5 chairs, nr 1 chest of drawers,
- server wing: electrical cabinet for network connections, nr 2 pc unplugged, safe
- Technical management office: workstation n°1: nr 1 desk with drawer corner, nr 1
executive chair, nr 2 chairs, pc complete lenovo with monitor sync master e1920 keyboard
and mouse. chest of drawers with ricoh aticio mp 201spf multifunction printer, workstation
n°2: nr 1 corner desk, white chest of drawers.
For details see catalogue and expertise available in the documents section
Available the complete report with photos and technical data. For more information please contact us and visit our website. Views by appointment on the following dates:
- Friday 19th June 2020 from 14.00 to 18.00;
- Monday 22 June 2020 from 9.00 to 13.00;
- Friday 26 June 2020 from 14.00 to 18.00;
- Monday, 29 June 2020 from 9.00 to 13.00; Monday, 29 June 2020 from 9.00 to 13.00;
- Friday, July 3, 2020 from 14.00 to 18.00.