IndustrialSAVER - #1 Global B2B Marketplace For Industrial Equipment, Machines, Supplies
|SELL: Granite Engraving Machine CNC Stone Router
Posted by: eaglecnctec
Postal code: 250000
click to view fullsize image
Granite Engraving Machine CNC Stone Router
Granite engraving machine Model. EA-1325S is basically for purpose of stone and aluminum working, with working size 1300mm by 2500mm. It has cooling system for the tools, which protects the cutter from broken and prevents the waste from sticking to the cutter. CNC stone router table is a combination of common aluminum profile table and sink; The sink is an necessary part of cooling system for the cutter; it makes the water be recyclable. Furthermore, anti �" dust and anti �" water design on X & Y axis is a protection for transmission parts.
Granite engraving machine basically does the production jobs like: aluminum sheet cutting, aluminum carving, stone carving and milling, granite engraving and milling, marble engraving and milling.
Compared with wood router, granite engraving machine cnc stone router can finish all the jobs of wood router, also can work on stone, aluminum and copper. In a word, it has more application on materials than wood router. To make you understand well, here is the URL of this machine video, please check.
Materials best for CNC stone router
Aluminum, Copper, Natural Stone, Arcylic, MDF, ACM, Melamine, Phenolic, Brass, Plywood, HDPE, PVC, Solid Surface, Foam, Solid Wood.
Features of stone CNC router
1) Tool cooling system water recycle design.
2) Heavy duty lathe body is welded with thick-wall seamless steel tube; processed via vibrating stress relief (VSR) to reduce residual stress; and it is supported by 6 legs with adjustable leveling feet.
3) Beam is made of steel. It is internally ribbed in order to stiffen the assembly; this design is minimizing the vibration while increasing accuracy and repeatability.
4) The X and Y axis motion is via a rack and pinion drive, which is hardened for extremly long life and ground for a very good accuracy; The Z axis is driven by a hardened Germany rolling antibacklash ball screw.
5) Each axis of motion is supported on high precision linear guide ways that allow for higher feed speeds and a better quality of cut.
6) The Y-axis uses a dual drive, one for each side of the gantry.
7) Has the function of re-carving after break point and power failure.
8) All the linear guides are centrally lubricated from a central system.
Learn more, https://www.eaglecnctec.com
Home | |
Post Free Ad |
Industrial Search Engine |
Engineering & Manufacturing News |
U.S. Industrial Directory |
Copyright © IndustrialSAVER
All Worldwide Rights Reserved